SMS Orthotics and Prosthetics is a full-service, one-stop custom orthotics and prosthetics provider. Our patients experience total care, receiving the right equipment, education, and support in a compassionate family atmosphere.
We guide our patients from diagnosis to processing insurance claims, to custom fitting of devices, including a full range of custom orthotics, prosthetic limbs and post-mastectomy breast forms. Our industry-seasoned prosthetist, orthotist and mastectomy fitter have obtained board certification in their fields from the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics.
Our offices are conveniently located in the Orlando area. Call us at 888-536-7516 to schedule your appointment at our Orange City, Longwood, Lake Nona or Heathrow (coming soon) location. We accept most insurances. The list grows every day, so call us and confirm. We often have a much shorter wait than you’ll find anywhere else.
Brace Yourself for Comfort (and Confidence) with Customized Orthotics and Prosthetics
Our mission is to provide total patient care, which not only means providing the right equipment, but educating both patients and doctors about new technologies and products. Whether it’s a prosthetic leg, ankle brace or mastectomy supplies, we provide customized assistance for all orthotics and prosthetics.
When you choose to work with SMS Orthotics and Prosthetics:
- You are immediately a part of our family. You’re seen as a person, not a number, and you will feel this difference from your first call.
- You will enjoy attentive, personalized service with a much shorter wait time.
- You don’t have to manage the insurance claim process on your own. Our experts ensure you have the proper sign-offs from your doctor’s office for your prosthesis or orthotic and shepherd your claim through the insurance approval process.
- You get personalized care from our certified experts: our orthotist, prosthetist and mastectomy fitter help you find and fit the right products and devices until you are comfortable.
- You are welcome to return anytime to maintain your orthotic or prosthetic. We ensure the screws are still tight and the components are not wearing out so that your device continues to work perfectly at a high comfort level.